Wednesday, November 27, 2013

'URGH' she urghed

So yesterday I lost my laptop.
 
Very unhappy. Mainly because I lost a lot of photos that I hadn't yet uploaded or printed to put in albums. So I am using the library's computers (with only 2 hours a day which is crazy but kinda good for me) until I go back to Canberra on Monday to get my old laptop.
 
Oh well. You win some, you lose a laptop.
 
In other less urgh news, I watched the final episode of Ja'mie this morning on iview and I am so glad that it ended the way it did.
 
***SPOILERS***
 
If it had ended when she had turned her back on Africa and chose Mitchell, I think that would have been an accurate portrayal of the private school girl and a fantastic ending. But it was good that they didn't change MUCH at public school. I also enjoyed topless Ja'mie. Chris Lilley has a fantastic bod. Other than that, I am very sad that it is over and hoping for more Chris Lilley soon.
 
Actually, funny story, yesterday I was really upset about losing my laptop so I decided I would buy a set-top box so that I could set up my TV and watch Ja'mie at home. When I got home I realised I didn't have an antenna and I was like "for poop's sake' so I went back to the shops to get an antenna. Then I got everything plugged in, and the only channels I could receive were SBS and NITV. Really, really bitch, really? And even then, the reception was so bad that I couldn't even watch SBS docos.
 
But my day wasn't all crap, I ended up going to this fantastic party that ended around 3am with me and another girl dancing in her empty living room lit by fairy lights to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack on vinyl. SO. FREAKING. FABULOUS. Disco gets me in the groove. Oh, the Bee Gees... Another magical moment to note.
 
And also, my mum wants me to take her to the Lionel Richie and John Farnham concert in March. HAHAHAHA how awesome will that be? Very, you reply.
 
So until I get my laptop on Monday, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment