Monday, November 25, 2013

Psyfari




I finally got my photos scanned from Psyfari. This was my first Sydney doof and I went with my boyfriend and a friend from Canberra. Noticable difference between Sydney doofs and Canberra doofs is that there are more good looking folk at a Sydney doof. Just Sayin. But it was such a beautiful sight, in Australia's largest canyon (and the world's widest canyon), surrounded by mountains and cliffs. I took heaps of landscape shots at dawn, but they didn't develop (dang flabbit).




These are our Moonshine-dancing-happy-time faces.


Giant connect four and giant jenga on the dancefloor. So. Freaking. Good.




This is my favourite photo. Some of those dots in the background are cows, the others are people running towards the cows.



Duckface selfie #YOLO




No comments:

Post a Comment